GIMP Suomi • #gimp-suomi @ freenode

Keskustelu

converse black leather high tops

Palautetta ja ongelmatilanteita yhteisöstä ja sen sivustosta.

converse black leather high tops

ViestiKirjoittaja Adair Meg » 28.12.2019 07:49

The ultimate converse black leather high tops tough guy look, black leather, combines with a soft and sensitive floral rose pattern across this version of the Converse First String Chuck Taylor 1970s High. The bipolar aesthetic for this Chuck features a sleek all-black premium leather and black soled base, but then shows its softer side with a lovely rose pattern in pink and coral tones on each lateral side and blue and purple flowers on the medial side. The unique new Chuck Taylor is arriving at Converse First String stockists like Bows & Arrows now.

The most classic sneaker of all time is back in one of its most classic colorways, the Converse Chuck Taylor Hi in the off-white "Parchment" canvas. Being a Chuck Taylor 1970s release, these are built to the former and much better quality converse black mens of the sneaker with more durable canvas, extra stitching, a thicker rubber midsole foxing, and polished metal lace eyelets. In other words, the best version of the Chuck Taylor currently on the market. Keep it classic with your own pair,

Ahead of their official converse glitter womens debut, we were able to sit down with Chinatown Market founder/lead designer Mike Cherman, and he expounded on his history with Converse, his personal relationship with the Chuck Taylor, the meaning behind the product, and what he hoped to achieve with his co-created sneakers. For all that and more, check out the full interview directly below.Mike Cherman: That's a fun story. It was us [Chinatown Market] doing a 1-of-1 project with that sneaker.

And so we'd all go make our own custom shoes all the time. For me, converse high tops black leather as a customization-crazy person, I love shoes like this because I can do whatever I want to them and have so much fun with them. That truly is the core of why it's so fun to work with Converse. We have this shoe that you can do anything with. It's made of cotton canvas, one of the most malleable materials in the game, and it's great to be able to play with that.Exactly. Even for kids in the Chinatown Market office.

I'd have to say that the classic Chuck 70 really re-invigorated the Chuck for me in general. As someone who wore Converse a lot as a kid, for them [Converse] to revive the classic execution of the Chuck with this Chuck 70 has been something that's been really exciting for me, bringing a whole new perspective to the shoe itself and re-building that legacy, in my mind. I also really like the UNDERCOVER project. It's not only super wearable, but very converse high tops black mens true to their brand and how they execute everything.

It's as simple as the sun. All you need is sunlight for these shoes to change colors. That's what's so beautiful about it. You don't need any special tech, you don't have to be able to draw. It's not like we just gave you a box of markers and said "now you have to make your own cool shoe." It's truly packaged with the punch of its special features. No gimmicks necessary. It changes with you. You go to a music festival, Kuva the shoes are all bright and crazy in the sunlight.
Adair Meg

Paluu Palaute ja ongelmat sivuston kanssa